install official Beta oreo 8.0 update for Xiaomi MI A1
Here is the guide to update your Xiaomi MI A1 to Oreo beta version.
you can update your Xiaomi MI A1 using this Rom.
Xiaomi MI A1 is a new smartphone released by Xiaomi in September 2017. Xiaomi MI A1 is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 octa-core processor paired with 4GB of Ram. MI A1 comes with internal memory of 64 GB which can be upgraded to 128GB with an SD card.
MI A1 ve 12MP dual back camera and a 5MP front camera. Xiami MI A1 powered by a
non-removable 3080 mah battery.
Update Xiaomi MI A1 to Oreo 8.0
- Make sure your device is charged up to at least 80%
- Take a complete backup of your device before starting
- You need to be rooted and install a custom recovery before starting the process
- Enable USB debugging option and OEM unlock option from Developers menu
- Connect your device to your PC
- select TWRP/BACKUP/DFobdEb…./
- Now extract files to this folder.
- Boot your device into recovery mode by pressing “VOLUME UP + POWER KEY”
- Select wipe system, data, cache and Dalvik cache
- Now select restore option from recovery menu
- Wait some time your device will boot up to Oreo 8.0 Beta version