Whatsapp, the most popular and widely used instant messaging app all over the world. Whatsapp is a free cross-platform messaging app owned by Facebook. Millions of people are now using it for sharing images videos text and documents with their loved ones. Recently WhatsApp introduced WhatsApp calling function which means all you need is a device to install WhatsApp and an internet connection to make calls you can even make a video call with WhatsApp. So today am here to share a post about how to record Whatsapp video call.
Here you can get a step by step guide to record your WhatsApp video calls. you can make video calls anyone anywhere if his/her number is saved on your device but still, Whatsapp lacks a video call recording feature. there are so many WhatsApp mods are available like gb Whatsapp and yo Whatsapp but still, none of them provide a built-in option to record Whatsapp.
How to record whatsapp video call
As I mentioned above Whatsapp doesn’t provide a built-in option to record Whatsapp video calls, even voice calls cant be recorded using Whatsapp. So here we have to use an another which let us record our Whatsapp video calls with sound. here we use a screen recorder app, a screen recorder app can do this job without any problem
- So first of all download AZ Screen recorder from play store.
download Az Screen recorder
- Now open Az screen recorder before making Whatsapp video call
- Adjust az screen recorder settings and tap on start recording
- Now you have to make Whatsapp call your WhatsApp video calls will be recorded automatically by az screen recorder
- after making the call tap on stop recording option and play the recorded video file you can your Whatsapp video call has been successfully recorded by az screen recorder
If you find this post helpful please share with your friends