Recently WhatsApp launched sticker feature for both android and ios users. And it also became a huge success. Most of the Emojies were replaced by stickers. It’s really a cool thing to send amazing custom made stickers to your friends and relatives. So let’s check how to make stickers in WhatsApp, you can create your own WhatsApp stickers and send it to your friends. Read more to know how to create and send WhatsApp stickers to friends.
How to make stickers inWhatsAppp (Make Your Own Stickers)
Here you can get everything about how to create your own WhatsApp stickers and how to add those stickers to your WhatsApp Account. Follow below steps to know how to create WhatsApp stickers.
[appbox googleplay com.fbb.malayalam_sticker_maker_custom_text_font_images_wastickerapps ]
Steps To follow
- Open play store and search for Whatsapp sticker maker app
- Once you find it download and install on your device
- After Successful installation launch app from the app drawer
- Now tap on New sticker creation option
- Now fill out sticker pack name and author name.
- Now you have to open the new list, this will list empty trays top create stickers
- Here you have to add your new customized sticker
- Click on an empty tray and here you have to add a new photo. you can either take a photo or choose an image from your gallery
- After selecting an image from the gallery, the selected image will upload to the editor
- Now Yoy have to edit your image as you like, you can crop, cut erase and you can even remove background
- Save the image or if you need more stickers you can repeat the above steps to make more stickers
- After creating all your stickers now you have to click on publish button to publish all your stickers
- After this it will ask you to add your stickers to your WhatsApp account, simply click add and enjoy your new custom made stickers
Add Texts with different languages
Each language have different fonts
A huge selection of Clip arts, Emoticons, packs
Draw layer by layer. Give effects to each layer
Adjust text color, size, stroke, shadow, and curving
Use patterns for text background
Shapes can be used
Image cropping/blurring support
Duplicate/Copy Layer option available
Your own logo can be added to any of the images that you create.
Now you have successfully created Your own WhatsApp stickers send it to your friends and have fun…