If you rooted your Mi A1 and installed custom ROMs and you want to go back to the original stock ROM then follow this post. This post is for you. here I will explain how to install stock ROM on your xiaomi Mi A1. You can install stock ROM using your custom recovery Like TWRP, you don’t need a pc to do it.
How to install stock ROM on Mi A1using TWRP
so here I will explain how to install stock ROM on your MI A1 using Custom recovery like TWRP.
- First, you have to download the stock ROM file from here
- Now you have to move the downloaded file to your device internal storage
- The next step is to boot your Mi A1 to Recovery mode by pressing volume up + power button
- Now unlock your device
- Now let’s start the flashing: First, you have to go to wipe and confirm factory reset. Don’t worry this won’t let your device to wipe your personal data like photos and files but it will wipe your installed apps.
- Now gon to install and select your downloaded ROM file and flash it.
- If you need TWRP Then go to install and Flash TWRP installer .zip
- Now click Reboot and DO NOT INSTALL
You have successfully flashed Stock ROM on your Mi A1