Hi, friends here we made a list of best Android file Manager apps in 2018. Check all the listed file manager apps to discover your suitable file manager.
We know android smartphones come with a pre-installed file manager and it has all the basic functionalities but some may lack some important function or options. A good file manager apps always provide all the basic options and easy interface, So here you can find the best Android file manager app for your Android device. All the listed apps are free to download and they are also available on google play store. You can crack your games and apps using lucky patcher app
Best Android File Manager apps
A list of best file manager or file explorer apps for android in 2018
1 ES File Explorer[appbox googleplay com.estrongs.android.pop ]
Es file Explorer is the first file manager on our list because it comes with almost all basic and pro features and functions.ES explorer is not just a file manager its something more, you can do much more things than a file explorer. ES file manager allows you to access almost all the popular cloud storages like G drive, Dropbox, Skydrive etc. Es file manager can be used to compress and extract files in almost all formats. ES file manager is also a root explorer, if your device is rooted then you can access your root folders using ES Explorer.
Features Of ES Explorer
Powerful tools put desktop-grade features in your pocket
• Sender: Transfer apps, images, music, movies, documents, without using mobile data and cables. Support same Wi-Fi mode & auto-created hotspot.
• File Manager: Manage your files with cut, copy, paste, rename, and compress operations
• Built-in viewers and players for various file types: click to play music/videos, check image(s) and document(s) Get your files from anywhere
• Cloud Storage: Supports Dropbox, Box.net, SugarSync, Google Drive, OneDrive(SkyDrive), Amazon S3, Yandex and more clouds platforms
• Remote File Manager: When this feature is enabled, you can manage files on your phone from your computer
• Functions as an FTP and WebDAV client: Manage files on FTP, FTPS, SFTP, and WebDAV servers just like you manage files on your SD card
• Access your home PC: Through your smartphone via WiFi with SMB
2 Astro File manager[appbox googleplay com.metago.astro]
Astro file manager is another file manager which comes with all the basic functions and options like any other file manager app. Astro file manager app is also a memory cleaner app, and it also allows cloud support for your storage needs.
Features of Astro file manager
File manager: Move, copy, rename, share, compress and delete files on internal storage, SD card, and cloud space.
SD Card Manager: Move files easily between your internal storage and SD card. Thousands of Astro users leverage their storage to its fullest with these memory cleaner features.
Cloud Manager: Manage your cloud space and backup photos to cloud easily. Free up more space and speed up the phone in seconds.
Compress files: Convert files to WinZip and WinRAR formats. Enjoy saving memory space and sharing files with fewer data. You can reopen the compressed files anytime via the built-in zip file opener and RAR extractor
Media player: Open photos, images; play music and videos the built-in media player. You can also sort, categorize and rename all your media files via Astro’s file organizer features.
3 Solid Explorer[appbox googleplay pl.solidexplorer2 ]
The solid file explorer is another file explorer with a classy looking interface. Solid file explorer gives you a premium browsing experience and variety of customization options. You can easily adjust the themes clours and icons of your file browser. Solid explorer have all the basic file explorer functions
– Material Design!
– Two independent panels serving as file browsers
– Rich customization options: icons sets, color schemes, themes
– Drag and Drop inside and between panels
– FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, SMB/CIFS clients
– Ability to read and extract ZIP, 7ZIP, RAR and TAR archives, even encrypted
– Ability to create password-protected ZIP and 7ZIP archives
– Cloud file manager: Dropbox, Box, OneDrive, Google Drive, SugarSync, Copy, Mediafire, Owncloud, Yandex
– Root access makes Solid Explorer a fully functional root explorer
– Extensibility: more features in separate plugins available in Google Play
4 FX File Explorer [appbox googleplay id=nextapp.fx ]
FX File Explorer comes with Material Design UI and faster and lighter browsing experience. FX File Explorer has all the basic file manager functions and options. You can also transfer files between your pc and smartphone.
* SMBv2 support.
* New “FX Connect” transfers files from phone-to-phone with Wi-Fi Direct. Supports NFC to connect
* Productivity-oriented “Home Screen”: Directly access your important folders, media, and cloud storage
* Multiple window support, with the dual-view mode to see two windows at once
* “Usage View” mode shows the total size and content makeup of every folder, as you browse and manage files
* Support for most file archive formats
* No advertisements
* No tracking of user activity: FX does not ever “phone home”
* Built by NextApp
5 CM File manager [appbox googleplay com.rhmsoft.fm ]
CM File manager is developed by the clean master team. CM File manager is a fully featured file manager with beautiful UI. Like other File explorers, CM File Manager supports cloud storage and WiFi file transfer
☆ Fully featured: Cut, copy, paste, delete, compress, decompress, search and more.
☆ Cloud support: Switch between local and cloud files – supports Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, SkyDrive and more.
☆ Wi-Fi File transfer: Use your PC to wirelessly edit your mobile files using FTP.
☆ Super convenient: View files by type (image, audio, video, recent, download etc.), use a widget to access folders in one tap from the home screen.
☆ Multiple protocols: Supports file transfers using FTP, FTPS, SFTP, WebDAV and LAN/SMB, stream media from LAN/SMB/FTP/WebDAV/Cloud without downloading.